The three locations of Val Gardena (Selva, Ortisei, S.Cristina) are ready to celebrate the Carnival in grand style, from February 20th to 25th 2020 with many events: ice skating, Carnival tricks, masked parades, magic shows, torchlight processions and entertainment for adults and children.
Carnival in Val Gardena 2019: timetable
– from 10.00 a.m. “Rube la panicia” – Tradition with barley soup tasting in S. Cristina
– from 3.00 p.m. Big Carnival Parade in Ortisei
– from 5.30 p.m. Carnival Ski Show by the Ski & Snowboardschool of Selva Val Gardena
– from 6.00 p.m. Big Carnival Ski Show by Skischool Saslong in Ortisei
– from 8.00 p.m. “Festa de Carnescià” – Pëufla in concert in Ortisei
– from 3.00 p.m. Face painting & Magic Balloon for everybody at Selva Val Gardena
– from 5.00 p.m. Magic show with Mago Bryan in Selva Val Gardena
– from 9.30 p.m. Carnival Skishow by Snowboard & Skischool 2000 in Selva Val Gardena
– from 9.00 pm. Face painting for children in S. Cristina
– from 2.00 p.m. Carnival snow olympiad for children in Selva Val Gardena
– from 5.00 p.m. Carnival ski show by S. Cristina Ski & Snowboardschool in S. Cristina
– from 9.15 p.m. Ski & Snowboardschool Ortisei – The ultimate Light & Skishow in Ortisei
Would you like to book your stay in Val Gardena in an optimal position to enojoy Carnival Events?
Hotel Somont is the place for you: we are in Selva Val Gardena!