From the 8th to the 13th of February, carnival is coming to Val Gardena with parades, ski shows and many other colorful entertainements!
Carnival is the most joyful moment of the year, and in Val Gardena too it represents a great occasion to live the old traditions and celebrate all together.
It represents a special moment in particular for children, for which many events, games and shows will be organized everyday.
The three towns of Val Gardena (Selva Val Gardena, S. Cristina, and Ortisei) will be invaded by masks and by colors with make-up corners, face painting, clowns and magic shows.
To make unique the carnival atmosphere in the mountains there will be afternoons of masked ice-skating and ski shows organized by the ski schools.
In Val Gardena, adults too won’t be forgotten: many parties in the locals and chalets will be organized to warm up and and celebrate after a long ski day.
To best enjoy your magical carnival in the mountains, you can’t miss the torchlight processions made by the ski schools of Val Gardena, during which you will be able to admire different skiing techniques and breathtake acrobatic jumps, obviously wearing masks!
Here is a summary of the 2018 carnival events in Val Gardena from the 8th to 13th of February:
– from h 14:30 carnival make-up for adults and children in Selva Val Gardena
– from h 15:00 great carnival parade in Ortisei
– from h 21:15 carnival ski show with the Ski & Snowboard School
– from h 21:30 carnival ski show with the Ski & Snowboard School
– from h 14:30 ice-skating with the monkey ‘Bobby’ in S. Cristina
– from h 16:30 magic show with Magician ‘Remì’ in Selva Val Gardena
– from h 14:30 Face painting in S. Cristina
– from h 21:30 torchlight procession of the Ski & Snowboard School 2000 in Selva Val Gardena
– from h 09:00 Carnival make-up for children and adults in Selva Val Gardena
– from h 14:00 Carnival Olympic Games for children
– from h 16:30 masked Ski Show of the Ski & Snowboard School in S. Cristina
– from h 21:15 Carnival Ski Show of the Ski & Snowboard School in the pedestrian zone in Ortisei